I was tagged by both ichbinkelsey
***Basic Rules: The first player of this "game" starts with the topic "5 weird habits of yours" and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their 5 quirky habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next 5 people to be tagged and list their names.***
1. As a kid I read that Voodoo priests often use fingernails or toenails of their victim to make voodoo dolls. So I obessively make sure that any snippet of finger or toenail is recovered and thrown away when I'm clipping said nails. For example, if in the process of clipping my nails, a piece of nail goes flying...then I must search my carpet until I find it.
2. I alphabetize all my CDs and when I have more than one CD by the same performer, I then sort by release date. Currently, Compilations are placed by the name of the Compilation...which doesn't make me all that happy, but I resist taking them out and putting them in their own category because I try to avoid genre distinctions...Maybe I could just have a Various Artists section and not organize that by genre....
3. The television...i.e. visual stimulus...is very distracting for me. So if I am in involved in an "intimate" moment...I have to have the TV off or I'll start watching it...which would be a bad thing.
4. I fold my underwear and socks. I no longer roll my underwear and socks Army-style, but I always fold them and I'm consistent and anal about the way I fold my laundry.
5. When Making my bed, I still make my bed the Army way...hospital corners and all.
There are more...many of them Army artifacts...but there you go. I tag...beatricekiddo
, and mrtrystan